Friday, October 1, 2010

Bones

Yesterday, Lilah found found bones on the sidewalk in our town. One long one and one that looks like a mouse. We went to get my mom because she wasn't with us. We showed her them, and asked if we could take them. Of course, she said no. My mom went back to the house and me and Lilah went on looking for more. And guess what? We found a lot more!











We found some more after mbut we caught up with her. We were trying to figure out what kind of bones they were. We think a critter might of been going through the garbage and they could of been chicken bones. And that one bone I really think was a mouse. But you will never om left, know!

3 comments:

  1. If Duke wasn't home all night , I'd say that he could be the culprit. Given the chance, he'd grab a bag full of chicken bones in a heart beat. Since it wasn't him, what kind of animal would do something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good Halloween mystery...a little gross and a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary twilight zone music inserted here. How long was that long one? Weird! I love mysteries!

    ReplyDelete