Tuesday, October 5, 2010



Do you want a really fun science study? Well, here's Magic Science by Scientific Explorer.Its a " educational make -it -your- self kit". You can cast color changing spells,create your own wizard wand, make a crystal ball in a test tube,design your own wizard hat, cast spells with a custom made wizard wand, mix up glowing bubbling potions, more! I like the magic wizard lava the best. It gets so bubbly that it spills over the top of the test tube! I've learned that vegetable oil sits on top of water because the oil is lighter than water. I've also learned that red cabbage juice powder stinks. Pee Woo! And I've learned that there is such thing as wizards. Also that citric acid bubbles with the reaction to the other chemicals. You can get this at Amazon.com. If you get it, be ready for wizard school!

8 comments:

  1. Winnie- Don't be pulling any tricks on me! Should we be calling you Winnie the Wizard now? Can you bring that magic wand over some time to do put a spell on the weeds in our lawn and turn them into pretty flowers?

    By the way, what is the proper name for a female wizard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have been looking for ideas for birthday gifts for Allie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I often wonder whether those kits will work out. At least I know this one is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do my mom got one for me you can make fizz glow in the dark stuff and lots more

      Delete
  4. Maybe you can take your magic wand, zap your Dad with it and make his back feel better.
    Grampa TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grace! Check out my new blog post! I'ts called HALLOWEEN! BOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to get this! I love things like this. Thank you for showing it to me Grace!

    kei

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that is so cool good thig it works or else it would be a bummer!

    ReplyDelete