Thursday, February 17, 2011

HELP SAVE THE BEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to help out in your community? And you live near the ocean? Then take part in having a clean the beach day! Pick a nice spring or summer day to go to the beach. Get a lot of peopole, including friends and family. You will need: Garbage bags, plastic gloves, and maybe a rake. And now you are ready to go! Have all the people meet at the beach you selected.Hand out the plastic gloves and garbage bags to all the people. 123 start. Now some people clean up the cans, and other people clean up plastic bags, and so on. After you finish cleaning up the sandy part, go to the water. Now, if it is not the warmest day, then just the kids will go in the water, if you know what I mean! And now, once you have finished cleaning the beach, it is time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hve everone bring a bathing suit and go to the water. There is only one rule. And that is............................... HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now, after you read this, I hope you will take part in cleaning the beaches.


Have Fun!

4 comments:

  1. Do you want to organize this?
    You can use my email to send a message to your friends. We can pick a day this week or next to meet at the beach. Since the snow is melting, any trash that was trapped under it is now lose and blowing around. In the winter the town does not maintain the beach like they do in the summer. It is a perfect time for a beach clean up! Let me know what you think and you can make this happen Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I wish we lived closer to the beaches because I agree, this is very important. If you do organize this with your Mom and sis, take PICTURES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie, your post clearly says pick a spring or summer day. You picked a winter day! I am going to be freezing, but I will be there!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winnie, that is a great idea I think I will do it.


    Honeybee.

    ReplyDelete