Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is Winter over YET??????????

As you probably already know, we have had a WICKED winter. The last snow storm brought over a foot of snow! [ 18 inches ] And I think winter is finally slowing down. The past two days have been in the 40 degrees! I was out riding my bike! It feels so good. Now back to the snow. The fist snow storm was the day after New Years Eve. It was technicaloy a blizzard. The drifts were so high! I think it is time for winter to end. I think everyone in the northeast does.I w I am ready for spring. I want to be able to swim in my pool. Have a water balloon fight. Have our annual pool party were we stay up to 10:00! I want to be able to be outside without a coat!


Now, if your in a place and you don't have snow, and you want snow, come over here to the NE. Oh, and take as much snow back as you want!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I am with you, Winnie! I normally love snow...love that it forces us to stay inside our cozy houses reading OR love that we get to go out and play in it...but this year...enough is enough. I can not wait to see grass and go out for a bike ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie your ferret growled at me when I tried to leave a comment. He is not in a very good mood tonight. Has be been fed lately? I enjoy the fires, reading Percy Jackson with a cup of hot coffee, snuggling with Jake and Daph and how beautiful the snow is right after a storm. BUT ENOUGH ALREADY! I am ready for flip flops and watching you swim in the pool with your friends. How much longer do you think this will last??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you ride your bike???? The sidewalks are still snow covered tunnels, if they're shoveled at all! I can't wait to get out on my bike this summer too. We'll have to plan a bike outing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winnie, I am with you on this one! Wouldn't it be lovely to have only two or three months of winter? But, have you noticed? The days are getting longer! I think Punxsutawney Phil was right, and spring is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete