Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Basketball

This year is my third year playing basketball. Last year I was on a team with my school friends, but this year I am on a new team. My coach would be couching four teams, and that is one too many, so I joined his other team.


This year my team has more experience than last year. Most of the girls played last year. Most of them are younger than me, But just as good. Last year they were pretty much my age and didn't have as much experience. This is why I think we will do better this year than last year.

There really isn't much that's the same this year. Our first game was last Friday, and we won. Last year we didn't win any games. This is a big difference, since we won the first game.

I think that our team is going to do good this year because of how experienced we are. We also work well together, which is also a key priority. If you don't work well together, then you won't be able to play the game. To play the game you need to pass to each other. If you don't work well, then you won't know what to do, and then you will lose the game.

We are orange.  I am in the middle.
My favorite part of playing basketball is the game. If you make a shot in the game, you can not help but smile! You just feel good not only to yourself, but also that you made your team happy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Grace your 3rd year playing basket ball! I love your blog. well I will see you today, oh and by the way this Marlin .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me your schedule so I can come see you play....
    Thanks,
    Uncle Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to grow as both a player and a team member this year. While I have never played a team sport, I encouraged you to play hard and earn your spot on this new team. You sure played hard, passed well, and even managed to score a few baskets! I look forward to watching this team develop this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! It is good to have things in our lives that make us happy. We are looking forward to coming to your next game, I hope we can!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete