Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No Eclipse?????????

Yesterday my mom told me about the winter solstice/eclipse and how they fell on thesame day which hadn't happened in years. I wanted to be woken up so we could see this. At 3:15 this morning my mom went outside to see if there was anything to see. There wasn't!!!!!!! The clouds were blocking the view! It was a real bummer. It was the only chance to see this happen on the winter solstice. So we didn't see any of this eclipse/winter solsice. I was going to have a video to share, but I don't. Maybe next time I get to see an eclipse I will!!!!!



Bye!

5 comments:

  1. If you have pics of the 2010 eclipse post them on a comment!!! I would really like to see them.

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pics from a friend on my facebook page that your mom can show you, I'll also email them to her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least we tried! How cool is it that our whole house was up at 3:00 in the morning to see something new? Even though we did not see the eclipse, I will always remember last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you took a nap after getting up so early. I'll also bet the dogs took a nap too. They must have been wondering what you guys were up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humberto had the alarm go off at 3:10. He went out to look while I started waking the girls up, because I knew it was going to be difficult to get Honeybee awake. On the contrary, they woke up immediately, only for Humberto to come back and say nothing could be seen. He looked out the back, front, and side of the house, and he even went down on the street. Of course, nothing. What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete